Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's a brown study

Keong, so where do you plan to go?

You going to Australia ar?

What are your plans after SPM?

What do you think about UK?


and the list goes on...

I'm being bombarded with these questions a lot lately. Frankly not much contemplation is required for there's this sudden urge inside me telling me to get-the-hell-out-off-this-very-very-sad-place LOL. What's more, the urge is getting stronger day after day.

I don't care if it's the moon, I'm dying hard to get out of here and I don't know why (but I do think I know why now) and I don't mind working my ass off to achieve this cause I really want to 'fly' away~


*SLAPS FACE*

Ugh, there's still SPM, you'll remain here whether you like it or not, for now

I gazed upon the horizon, halted and took a good glimpse behind and things never felt the same again.

Cheerio



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?