Monday, February 2, 2009

Idiocy. Someone put an end to it

Given a dose of everyday's blabber and prattle, mind you to the extent of repeating the same thing over and over again towards the very core of redundancy. Someone please SHOOT THEM already! Ugh, it's already considered pure idiocy or utter nonsense.

Living among my wider social environment can be really disappointing, probably they are socially deprived? God they can't stop talking about sixth former girls or ANY female specimen detected by their oh-so-corrupted degrading minds. Desperate, deprived, degrading creatures roaming amongst civilisation, there's no sense of logic there...


*Ahem*
Excuse me, I was in a dire need to lash out about the absurdity of people around me =)

Frequent updates only spell a hassle, so necessity only comes in priority now. Till the next time ;)

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?