Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Really 'sueh'

When luck isn't by your side, everything, JUST EVERYTHING seems to go wrong. A series of unfortunate events struck me one after another today. Before this, I would've been cursing away on how bad my day was. But now that I've taken and experienced unforeseen circumstances to the very extreme I've learned to ignore these sudden mishaps. Guess what? It DOES makes me feel better. Though everything seems to be plain dull.

Looks like it's scratching off another day off my calendar. Time really flies but on a lighter note I'm pacing together with it. Now, let me just set time aside and move on to viewing something which may cause nauseousness. Do take note that you've been warned.

The ever yummy look of a goat's heart. The fat is hard and the muscle is smooth and tender. Will definitely taste good in the mouth

See, I actually tried fondling it, oops excuse me =) Well all I did were merely just some poking, squeezing and pricking which produced a very sexy 'thud' sound. And as shown in the picture, I inserted my index finger into the aorta I think. There's nothing wrong with it =Þ

Well I guess that's it, after all it had been one heck of a grueling day for me

Cheerio☻☺
♠♥♣♦

2 comments:

Shoot me?