Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A reminiscent of spring


As predicted, the global financial crisis did take its stake but it is not the figure that matters, it is the wishing and blessings that come along.

Albeit being incomparable to past celebrations, I feel that this is the year where I actually learned more, the intricate processes of cooking, baking, visiting for instance. Although the food, red packets, activities etc were inferior, it allowed understanding and compromise to settle in. After all what matters the most at the end of the day is to usher the Lunar New Year together with close ones, earthly pleasures comes in second.

Well, every cloud has a silver lining, who knew through visiting I was able to meet up with one of my kindie mate, bumping with a tuition mate all the way at Batu Gajah? Play with my nephews and nieces. (It's common in Malaysia so it doesn't make me old)

I remembered when a teacher of mine went "My nephews this that," well...

My nephews ;)

They won't stop moving, can make them dance in public. Exploiting children eh? Haha

My niece, there were more but heck what's the point?

DSLR casted aside, the desire shall be relived after SPM. Btw, pound sterling is dropping exponentially, that's a good sign =P

Celebrate this festive season with your loved ones, don't rant or grumble for not achieving euphoric moments indulging in earthly pleasures. Once again, Happy Chinese New Year and may the fat cow/ox year bring longevity, prosperity and joy to all.

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?