Friday, January 30, 2009

3 bishops and a pawn

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Barack Obama

True enough, well I've been calling my mates over my place to stick skewers into chicken arses *ahem* wings and incinerate them under the moonlight shadow but boy do they love to go to the airport (flying aeroplanes) get it? So wait not for them and I went on with the remaining lot. I believe bringing forth a change which would be apprehensive yet disappointing in a way doesn't seem distant anymore. Mingling thoughts just don't seem to seize as days go by...

Well forget that, it was a night to remember and to forget as well *kill me for being self contradictory again* My fellow mates that made it, thanks for being there keep the memories in your thick skulls and the next time we group up and talk about our kids, we'll also get a good chance to reminisce the moments we had. A long year awaits us before we depart on our own ways, may luck be on our side ;)

P.s For a moment there I felt proud coaching a 12 year old kid how to play basketball, truly determined to the extremity, hope he'll able to play well some day. Well, at least show off in front of his peers ;) let me know if he does Kian Seng =Þ

The murmurs sounded rather guttural yet so intriguing, it makes me wonder

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?