Sunday, January 18, 2009

To overhaul the race

I'm starting to see red, red themed decorations to be precise. So Chinese New Year is closing in and I did have my share of decorating too though at a very mediocre scale. In conjunction with this celebration, there is a week's break and I'm expecting lots and lots of food and packets =) I want a proper traditional outfit too, well only the top part of the 'samfu', the bottom looks gay haha. Well something like this,

The white one ;)

Moving on to a DSLR camera, I will have to contact my cousin from Singapore for the details. It's either I get it when he comes up during Chinese New Year or it would be after SPM. He owns a photo studio, I'm hoping he doesn't mind sparing me one instead of me forking out cash for it DSLRs are freaking expensive. I have got good use for it though. I'm eyeing a Nikon 300D, good ones are priced above 5k *dies* Second hand! Second hand! That would be the last option

Put up a striking stance only to flinch in dismay towards the utter imminence of futileness



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?