Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spank that smexy math prodigy

My head started to pulse heavily, each beat was vivid and it throbbed throughout the cranium and the more I deciphered, the more imminent it seemed. In the end...

I cannot find the answer la!

Just then, a figure appeared, it was a person bearing the intellects and capabilities to solve THE question.

Haha, it's just an add math question that nobody could solve in class except one brilliant soul who had exceptionally refined flair in math, which makes him SUPER SMEXY in my opinion. I'm envious. At least I managed to solve it in the end under his guidance, well seeking his help was WAY faster than waiting for the teacher to reveal the answer. Even if she does, it only confuses the class.

Subsequently, my school is planning to break the Malaysian Book of Records, again. We are required to put in effort into it and also collect a sum of RM60 above to qualify to 'participate' in the project to enable us to receive the certificate. So called prestigious certificate, I've already got 2 and if I include this and another one which I would be doing this year it would be 4. It's a lame ass certificate. The school just wants our money, put it that way and I'll be much more receptive. But enough of rantings because at the end of the day, I would also be one of the many 'stupid's to 'play their game'. Truly hypocrisy at its very best ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?