Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When hefty matters start kicking in =/

Damn it! I really hate it when nostalgia waves its wand and does its magic especially when I recall obscure memories.

Does the future seem bleak? I don't think so, it may be saddening but definitely not to that extent. Then again, it could be another sense of remorse I'm experiencing. Ugh! Shoot it, guilt over something not committed? Like, wtf. There's nothing that could be done anymore for the music was faced, more like resonated to my way. Looks like it is back to picking up the pieces. I'll be fine, for now =x

When I look at lower secondary students every now and then, I feel old albeit being only 4 years older max. Age just had to catch up eh? Nope, but I haven't felt the ironic part of it, well the time will come.


Something awaits at the end of this long road to ruin.....

Cheerio☻☺
♠♥♣♦

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?