Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smokin' hot

Bless those smokers who smoke in toilets! And I really don't mind them throwing their cigarette buds down that horrendous pit, it gets rid of the stink. Well, I think students smoking in toilets shouldn't be reprimanded but those idiots who clog and leave their disgusting load of fecal matter behind should be rebuked instead and have a cork shoved up their sorry arse. I had enough putting up with the music fountain of stools I have to see the moment I pull the lever. It's freaking sick. What's wrong with people these days? Seriously, every cubicle has its signature stamp of chocolate cakes. Screw it.

I've been admiring the smoothness of my skin a lot lately especially my hands, not that it is extremely smooth but it is turgid, bouncy and kind of supple. Before anyone jumps the gun, I would like to clarify that it is NOT a fetish. It is just that I know it will start to sag maybe 20 years from now so I better be engrossed with the beauty of youth before reduction and oxidation greet me. What if I start taking pictures? Will it be considered a fetish? Ahhh guilt, guilt, guilt ;)

Cheerio☻☺
♠♥♣♦




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?