Sunday, February 8, 2009

When things go amok, everything goes havoc

I came across a blogger's site analysing the entire Perak's predicament from the perspective of a law practitioner about the constitutional monarchism in Malaysia with quite a substantial case; making things pretty clear but as usual I will not comment about this because I only seek entertainment from politics. If you're interested you can try to google art harun, can't really remember the URL.

Speaking of politics, there's a new scene from the drama today, Karpal Singh went mad and started scolding Lim Kit Siang, Lim Guan Eng and commanded Anwar to step down. It was like

Anwar has done enough! He should resign as the pakatan rakyat leader!

I don't get why Lim Guan Eng is supporting him, I'm the chairman of DAP in fact DAP should consider quiting the alliance.

Interesting...

Well that's enough of politics for today I watched a parody of the novel Legend of the Condor Heroes, it's called Shooting Eagle Heroes. It's a freaking retarded movie, was laughing my ass off throughout the entire movie, but there were many gay scenes, I'm ok with gays but I have a phobia of men dressing like women, trannies to be precise. Yuck! It's not discrimination though, they earn the same undivided respect as normal people do from me. After all, it is the doing of the XXY chromosome and damn, I just found out from wikipedia that this occurs in 1 out of 500 male babies. Thank God ;)

Give them a salvo of cheers instead of provoking a tirade, let it go

Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?