Saturday, February 7, 2009

Give me that codeine

Now as we all know the political condition in Perak is epically sensational with the connotations of political frogs jumping here and there between parties but let's say we just indulge ourselves in the drama they are staging for us, free ;) Well casting the political frog aside, I have a frog in my throat to handle instead. Every cough is leeching off my patience, it's really annoying. It links to a series to the extent of feeling that I'm suffering from convulsions. Just give me codeine damn it; we don't get it over the counter anymore. Screw it, physical dependency? Withdrawal symptoms? Ending the misery would suffice.

And I've got sunburns on my face, I look kinda pink now. Well, should be smudging a tad of hydrocortisone later and try out a honey milk concoction in hopes of getting rid of the frog >.<

EDIT

Holy heavens, honey blends well with milk =O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?