Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stop rubbing it already

I've decided to amuse myself with their conversations regarding girls/relationships etc. Well it's a way to assuage the annoyance building up within me and who knew it could be THAT entertaining lol

You know ar it doesn't matter if the girl is pretty, smart and has an hour glass shape. It all depends on the FEEL, you know THE FEEL! I've never fancied eating abalone till now. (Conversation was in cantonese)

Come let's go toilet!
(
I presume they get more 'steam' talking about it there and no I didn't tag along)

And that marks the end of my novel entertainment.

Went over to the restaurant opposite my school today and had lunch with my friend. They serve really fine food there, well in contrast to the canteen's. The days we have left in school never fail to be a topic of discussion every now and then. It's already February!

Right, I went over to ISC again today, it was raining and I only managed to do 3 laps before the whistle was blown =/ So I went back to the gents to change and this uncle who happens to go there on a daily basis came over, stripped and started conversing with me.

So, how many laps did you manage to complete? *
rubs his you know where*

3 laps only, *
forcing out a smile*

Then they blew the whistle? *pull pull scratch scratch*

Yeah... *rolls eyes*

-_______-

The ball is fun to play with ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?