Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fake or real?

Someone freaking stole my calculator! *curses*

Maths teacher had been missing for the past few days and everyone was sleeping during her free periods =/ while some others were flipping through the papers spotting real or fake boobs =.=

This one real ar?

No, you see this one very round, push up so high sure fake wan

Then real one how?

Can see wan, you see not so high up wan, will drop down a bit and not so nice

How to see will drop down/sag? It is covered

That one ar, hard a bit must see naked

-______________-

Apparently everyone has his say regarding this. Shoot, I better work on something else the next time we're having free periods.

I'm currently wondering what ill fate is my calculator going through =/ I'll miss you cause I'm getting a new one if you don't show up tomorrow.

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?