Thursday, March 12, 2009

There was no roller coaster ride

A lot of things happened.

There were no roller coaster rides of emotions for STPM AND SPM

STPM students from ACS performed extremely well, everybody was smiling only

SPM on the other hand was kinda tensed up for the first class only though. Nevertheless, 5 managed to get straight A1's and a few others getting straight A's. Most of my seniors got good results, 2 of them even got straight A1's. One of which used to tell me

A male student has 3 treasures

1. Studies
2. Relationships
3. Games

You can only choose 2 of them in order to achieve a balanced plateau
(I've refined his teachings in this textual form, this wasn't the original wordings)

Exams were fine, I always screw my chances of getting 100 for mod maths and add maths due to careless mistakes. Damn I hate it, so close?

The heat is on, many received the aftermath of the announcement of SPM results. There is a tensed atmosphere now.

Wow in a blinking of an eye it's already March, blink a few more times and it's SPM!

Brother, I blinked a few million times already, it's an illusion! Chill! Chill! (Clearly tensed up as well)


It's sure nice living the life of a student, I mean it.

Cheeri0☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?