Saturday, March 14, 2009

Letting off some steam

I went for a photo shot today for license size and passport size photos and my mum kept asking me to smile. I've never seen anyone smiling in their passport or license photo before and I was questioning whether it was possible and that guy said

CAN! CAN! Can smile how much you like (even if you look like a maniac with an obtuse angle curvy smile on your face)

So I gave a very lame ass unnatural smile, I wouldn't even call it a smile, I just merely exposed my teeth =.=

Turns out in Malaysia, you can take smiley pictures, not sure about emo pictures though, serious faces are only required overseas. Wtf

There you go lol

Then I went off to meet up with my friends. They were busy playing counter strike in the cyber cafe and I was sick of cs already. Besides, I've not been gaming since school reopened so I accompanied 2 others to buy a guitar at Nang Fong.

Best thing was, my friend was able to give a tutorial on how to play a guitar in a shopping mall. Cool huh? After a brief moment of explaining the basics to start playing the guitar, we watched Dragonball. An analogy for this show would be asking a cina apek to act as batman or superman. Besides the hot actresses in the movie, everything was lame and guess what? Everyone thought the movie was over when they started to show the credits but no, it wasn't over and half of the people in the cinema left. Awesome lol.

P.S LEFT 4 DEAD IS FREAKING AWESOME!




Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?