Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I drove to KL



No, I didn't drive to KL, I just drove for 3 hours straight =Þ

Arrived at the driving centre late cause those people were late in the first place when I was early. So it was pay back lol. I was given an instructor by the name of Encik Zabidin, he is around his 50's, wears shades to look cool lol and happens to be kinda boring too =/ He was also reluctant to tell me his name in the first place and asked me to refer to his card when I was driving. His fart had a distinctive smell also AHAHAHA. But I like the way he says signal

Kasi sig-i-nal

Before that, there was a series of procedure of checking parts of the car before driving commenced. I was moving 10 km/h -_______- After 10 minutes only he allowed me to move at 20 km/h -_________-
Kinda frustrating, the road was so long yet I was moving so slow. Minus the part where my engine died a few times, everything was fine except for the temperature in that mini inferno kancil hell, it felt like an incinerator. The slope is a 60/40 success-fail rate for now, hey it was just my first try so no problem.

I'd love to make the kancil go like a horse where it jumps up when you release the clutch very fast, but that's just a thought for I would fail if I were to do that lol

Owh and I forgot to mention the part where I pretended not to know that Zabidin farted and turned to the side window to gasp for air and my steering wheel swayed. Dangerous shit lol

Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?