Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour

Killed time with the ipod touch and the piano alone in the dark lol







You can't see anything, it's pitch black. Nothing else

Today was my last Enrollment Day in the Boys' Brigade. Turns out sitting down on the reserved bench as an NCO wasn't really that grand. Used to look forward to sit there. And I scorched my lips with boiling water from the water dispenser before going into the sanctuary. Shit happens anytime, anywhere. Am I was supposed to give a speech in that condition? The sensation was like rubbing chilly padi on your lips. By the time I went in, I already had fish lips lol. Good thing it recovered before I was summoned to the stage. My first time speaking in a church, if you ask me what's on my mind when I was on stage, I would tell you the microphone was freaking awesome. If only we get those mics for our debates. Anyway that doesn't matter, the most important thing was to let the people know more about the BB. That had always been my intentions and in a few months time all of us would be parting our ways. Looking back in time, it was truly a memorable 8 years of service in the BB. Frankly speaking, besides school, I have not been attached to any other organisations for that long. So the BB actually means a lot to me and I hope that this organisation would continue to inspire youths in the days to come. Enough said.

EDIT: GOD WHY DIDN'T I HAVE THE PRESENT OF MIND TO TAKE A GROUP PICTURE WITH THE RED SASH ON?! IT'S A ONE IN A NEVER OPPORTUNITY =.=
Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?