Saturday, March 7, 2009

Give me a B. Are you NUTS?

Remember the time I said my calculator was stolen, well I used this before getting a new one

Don't ask me what that black patch is, it's been like that since my bro brought it back from Aussie or since he left. Not sure

P.s I can't read japanese, I don't know what's written on the stickers


This calculator is VERY faulty, you can only see a quarter of the number you press and you'll get that mini u shape for numbers 0,3,5,6 and 8 which means I had to memorise the numbers I pressed and was unable to refer back. However, the most irritating thing was that I can only view answers in 4 significant numbers. This problem was dealt with by fixing my answers to 3 decimal places but I couldn't see anything bigger than 9999 without turning them to standard form which was pretty much useless if I did too =/ Nevertheless, I did survive lol

A few moments ago I finished an IQ test, well I've done a lot before but I've never finished one cause I was too lazy and the questions were irritating. My score was 125, average I guess (Phai wanna try? *winks*)

I'm still not used to people calling me monitor, please call me by my name if I'm needed cause it takes time for that word to sink in my head before I go "Owh!"

On a worrying note, my seating position which is directly under the LCD projector box suspended from the ceiling is extremely dangerous for the birds are building their fortress in that damned thing and I'm prone to droppings. The other day I found at least 8 patches of milky shit on my table, chair and floor and later that day I was attacked by a bird, it pecked me on the neck before fleeing. It's a bloody hit and run, this means war. Lol

That's enough for today, till the exams are over

Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?