Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When incandescent light is extinguished

A cow was in my way this time, wonder what happens when you honk? lol

Towards the end...

Tuan-tuan, jangan melayan isteri dengan buruk/menganggap isteri sebagai satu beban. Sesuap nasi isteri kamu makan, satu pahala kamu dapat, kalau empat? Hah, kamu sendiri fikirkan!

The radio was having some sort of program about Islam, there were more but let me keep it for the next time cause ~Our time is running out~ Right, right muse, my time is indeed running out =/

Zabidin let me drove alone in the circuit today towards the end. Whoa the moment he asked me to drive alone while he prattled along with his mates, I immediately ceased the opportunity and sped off before he finished his sentence. Without an instructor next to me, I actually performed better! And I exceeded the speed limit in the circuit and there was no one to stop me. ABSOLUTELY EPIC! It's my last lesson after all and I will miss Zabidin, the ever cool looking man who wears shades and dresses well. Surprisingly, he wore a big yellow cap today. It was funny =x

Without Zabidin in the car, I managed to snap a few pics while driving.


I freaking missed the perfect version of this picture. 2 minutes before, the scenery and the ambience was mind blowing. The light was crimson red with an orange hue. Like the fogs you see in the forest in the movies =/

My driving test is on Friday, I wish/pray/hope I pass.

P.S I didn't take a picture with Zabidin and I regret it.

Enough said.
Not in the mood these days, a cliche? Yes, but nevertheless no one will when all you can think of from now on is books.

What will you do if you owe a mansion like this and get to view this everyday?
Give it a week or two and it'll be back to being monotonous
That's life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?