Monday, April 27, 2009

Peek-a-boo

Just a random appearance, I've not been lifted off the hiatus status.


Just my 2 cents,

In life, reality is so malleable yet too variable that often a time turns harsh for many.



Little things in life like this can never fail to put a smile on a face. Talent and gift- many reckon them a blessing. Definitely deserves a standing ovation. Let's not forget the little girl Hollie Steel but at her age anything happens and there's a whole continent ahead to conquer


On the contrary, things like this in life makes you stop and go

WTF?

That's fake.

Warning to those of you who are having a happy day, I do not want to burst your happy bubble. Do not let curiosity force you to view the video. I'll repeat DO NOT








The condition is medically known as Harlequin Ichthyosis. It is a congenital skin disease where the body produces too many skin cells and thus creating a thick layer of keratin layer in fetal human skin and causes defects of the hands, feet, ears, mouth and eyes. The mortality rate is close to a 100% though this condition is extremely rare and is statistically viewed to happen in 1 out of 300 000 infants.

Shocking? Stunned? Baffled?

Who knew there would be something as pitiful as Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome which is the genetic defect of an individual where rapid aging happens. Most of them live up to their teens, barely scratching the surface or the zest of life? Someone in my school gave us a lecture today and told us that man is the architect of his destiny. Does this statement hold truth? Well it does, but not entirely.

I have no intentions of showing this to tell you

IT IS A BLESSED DAY!

APPRECIATE YOUR LIFE!!

THIS IS GOD'S BLESSING TO YOU! REPAY HIM

As I had mentioned, just my two cents =)


To sum it all up, that's about all for today. I do not want to sound like Socrates.

-Life has been full of mishaps*shit recently and I can barely cope with it.
-SPM IS IN 6 MONTHS TIME AND I AM STILL BLUR
-It's time to sell my soul to the books and subjugate procrastination
-I do not want to die of asphyxiation from books piling up on me but it is time to drown myself in the sea of odyssey

Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?