Monday, April 13, 2009

Curse you! You little lying Delilah!

That title was quoted from the Phantom of The Opera. Curse everything that happened today.

I'm going to skip to my final driving lesson. The guy that picked me up made a sudden stop at 7 eleven en route to the driving centre and asked me to get him sugar. Wtf? I thought there was a drug transaction going on and I was the middle man (black sheep). Then he said it was a kind of sweet, so I went in and started looking for 'sugar'. Well, I do not recall any brand of sweets by the name of sugar. So I asked the cashier and he looked at me like I was some kind of fool.

Sugus ke?

How the F am I supposed to know (whispers to myself)

Then that guy came in and grab the sugus, paid up and left.

I went in the car and he asked me

Ini sugar tak tau ke?

Itu sugus =.=

Owh tak pe.

W-T-F

After that, I went on with my driving lessons and it was pretty smooth at the beginning, but all hell broke loose in the middle. Changed wrong gear, mistakes at the slope, purposely banged the pole during the 3 point turn and my parking wasn't right. My instructor was tensed.

Aiya, nak test dah ni!

Managed to rectify the problems though. And I was laughing all the way inside the car. Knocking down the pole was freaking hilarious. Little did I know the pretest was actually something quite formal and when they called in the JPJ guy I was literally screwed big time. I thought it would have been some Tom, Dick or Harry.

Went in a different car and although it was comfortable, the controls weren't really the same. So, I decided to be extra polite and addressed him as TUAN.

THEN THAT !@#$% started to complain non-stop the moment I moved my car.

Kelam-kabut betul! (shakes head) Relax la, kereta relax, saya relax, you tension buat apa?!

LUUUUUU BISINGGGGGGGG OF COURSE LA SAYA KELAM-KABUT!!!!!!! (I DID NOT SAY THIS)

On the road, I asked him whether I was supposed to take the A, B or C road and he told me it was B. So I went on with the B route. The, suddenly he asked me to follow the van and turned somewhere else, I didn't slow down cause I thought it was a mistake and he went on with his crap

Ini selekoh, brek la. Slow down shift gear!

TUAN jalan B kena pergi straight! ( I said this)

Saya tahu la, sekarang saya mau tengok awak erti bawa kereta ke tidak bukan kenal jalan.

THEN OF COURSE LA I KELAM-KABUT! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER.

He then went on with his crap and said I was good but I was blur and wasn't at ease. Luckily that fella shut his mouth when I was in the circuit doing the turns, slope and parking. And guess what, despite all of his bullshit he gave me a 18/20 score I think.

Things only came clear to me when I went back to the office to finish off my final payments. A week before the clerk asked me to bring along RM142 today. Well, today she gave me the receipt and it was written RM132 there. BUT I had to pay an extra RM10 for 1 more extra lesson. IT WAS ALL PLANNED BEFOREHAND! That JPJ guy purposely induced stress on me and insisted that I have 1 extra lesson and it's because I finished off their freaking 10 hour lessons 1 week before my L is due for the test. DAMN GOOD STRATEGY MAN I TELL YOU! Want to suck my money? FINE, but I'm not stupid ok? AND I GOT PROVE!

BALANCE: RM142 (written 1 week before)

RM132 (amount required today without adding up the extra RM10)

DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID OR BLIND?

So when I sit for the test next Friday, they better not fcking fail me. If not I'm gonna (FILL IN THE BLANKS)

Ladies and gentlemen, to avoid these problems. Try your best not to take your whatever driving license from SEPAKAT. They will suck your money whenever there's an opportunity. BUT I doubt it's different anywhere else. HEY we're living in Malaysia after all ;) GOD I LOVE THIS COUNTRY! Who wouldn't?

MALAYSIA BOLEH! I AM A PROUD CITIZEN WOOOOOTTTTT

Cheerio☻☺

2 comments:

  1. I think it is more or less the same everywhere. All those people 'kam cheng' and try rape your wallet. It happened to me too. Worse still, on test day. My car was supposed to have stalled thrice when it did so only twice. Look out for the JPJ guy's foot. I suspect the guy applied the foot break when I was rolling. Or I got a rotten car. Whichever it was, I paid a further 100 quids for a re-test. Bloody leeches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. It was RM 115. A further 15 quids cashed in by my instructor to drive me to the centre. Chaffeurs are getting a little too costly these days..

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me?