Monday, August 24, 2009

Kelantan Jamban Tarak

As presumed, the house video did not disappoint me.
The truth is that there are still a lot of Malaysians who dwell in poverty and there is also the issue of the government flying a man to space when some parts of Kelantan aren't equipped with proper basic sanitation. I have a feeling the video touches about the Kampung Buah Pala controversy but it is just an assumption since the reason for the house to be demolished was not mentioned.

I don't get why Yasmin Ahmad or Yasmin Ahmad look-alike stopped as she walked passed the boy and talked to him. Someone please enlighten me.

Anyway the video is the best so far and I hope those upcoming ones will be better.

Double thumbs up to Linus!

EDIT: DAMN! MISS INDONESIA SHOULD HAVE WON THE MISS UNIVERSE 2009 TITLE

Cheerio☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?