Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Schedule delayed


I guess Living Hell Part 1 won't be coming too soon,

This is well long and gone.

Got my haircut today, the sides are so bald now =/

Damn, just when it is getting into shape, I have to snip it all =//

On a worrying note, I've been having MULTIPLE weird dreams these days. I won't remember anything when I get up but it pops out later in the day.

For example, there was one dream where a bunch of my classmates were grouping together and giving exact measurements of their penes.

I RECALLED THIS WHEN I WAS HALF WAY DOING MATHS.

I PAUSED. YES, I PAUSED.

WTF.

I'm working on a side project which is to impersonate a 50-60 year old man and write about his life. It's kinda late so I guess I will start tomorrow. It will be in a separate blog.

If the writing is successful, I will be making videos.

Then maybe I will become the next youtube celebrity =O

This is rather unlikely though because I tend to be vehement yet lackadaisical.

It's saddening.

Owh wells

Cheerio☻☺

1 comment:

Shoot me?