Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Man, you suck.

Whoa, today was a driving marathon.

There are seriously a lot of assholes on the road. But today 'they' sort of behaved themselves so there's no need to rant about it =Þ

Drop me at that coffee shop there.

It's only less than 100m from here, you can walk there.

A friend of mine wanted me to give him a ride when there were clearly no appropriate places for me to drop him off within the vicinity. So I dropped him at a place where he needed to walk, cross the road and walk again.

I WAS SPEECHLESS.

Anyone up for activities in Ipoh Swimming Club, I can't be spending every evening there alone. Well I could and seeing the way it is, I will be.

I want to learn snooker, I haven't touched badminton for a long time but if someone is tagging along, why not? Squash is kind of out of the question.

We can also fine tune our boobs *ahem* CHEST in the gym lol. Killer abs in 1 and a half weeks?

No members? No time? C'mon =.=

HEY if nothing suits you, I suggest sight seeing by the pool. Not everyday is a good catch though. (but I rather not have your company like this)

Speaking of which, I got ditched indirectly by my mates today. Disappointing =/

Anyway, going to the jungle tomorrow to chop bamboo with 4 manpower. Shop for food and cook backwood style. Troublesome but hey there's food, no complaints.


When I'm back from camp I want to go on a food hunt.
Keep your suggestions coming in.
You know how to get me.

AND I STILL CAN'T WORK THE JUDITH THINGY OUT.
CURSE YOU BOON HOOI!!

Cheerio☻☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?