Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who am I?

It has been a crazy week! I have a pile of homework to attend to and have two upcoming tests. Well, I would say that this entire week had been an eye opener. Monday-Wednesday, I was with the likes of intellectually refined people for the JPA hospital attachment program. Friday-Sunday, I was exposed to a totally different scenario of speech and discussion along with verbally inclined people at Help Model United Nations Conference. This two events occupied my life for a week and almost drained every ounce of energy I had in my system. I am in desperate need to recuperate. Unfortunately, college starts tomorrow. Holy *beeps*


The ocean is just so deep and just when you thought you're almost at the bottom, you're actually nowhere near...

Blame it on the refraction of light.


Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?