Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Liberation

So it has been exactly a week past SPM.

SPM post syndrome is gone. I no longer dream of facts related to subjects for SPM and no longer shout out some random answer for some random question while half asleep.

On the other hand, I wake up very morning/afternoon with a divine feeling that feels so light. Something like your soul being elevated. I call it the liberation of the soul. Now I shall quote David Archuleta, "It's like zero gravity." I had been through 10 years of holidays with the exact same feeling of getting back to school feel lingering from the beginning of the holidays until school reopens. When the time comes, I dread a lot when young and grew to adapt to the monotonous cycle. But, it is different now. That back to school feeling is no longer there. Hence, the liberation of the soul.

Meanwhile, I had been out for the whole week. Some catching up with friends. There is no longer a medium like school to allow this to happen anymore. Ironic and disappointing eh?

Oh, participating in the mass aerobics was kinda retarded. Nevertheless, I will do it again! Coming up next, food trip? And I have a desperate need to go to the beach. Rather unlikely though due to time constraints.

Playing around the piano...

PAPARAZZI MEETS BEAUTIFUL



P.S I need a guitar guru asap! I got basic knowledge of chords and understand theory.

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?