Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Booty licking wholesomeness

After 3 weeks of sleepless nights and uncountable worries I am still standing.

My mids are screwed big time though

I am seriously troubled. Something needs to be done NOW for it is either I drop or it drops!


On a lighter note, there are some whacked up things to do during the holidays.

-Korean barbecue which i don't know why the hell am I involved.
-Bamboo chopping
-Backwood cooking
-Going to the morning market
-Camping
-DRIVE OUT AND MAKAN 24/7 (who wants to join me, just give me a call)

P.S Your safety and well being will be at your own risk.

Here's a teaser,


According to my officer, there used to be a bamboo jungle here once upon a time ago but it was blasted off and a railway track was constructed on it

No bamboo, no cooking.

Good thing there's still a huge jungle of bamboo about 500 metres down the track into the wilderness.

The average bamboo shoot height is roughly 20 feet and it has to be cut into segments meticulously to avoid cracking and damaging the bamboo. The best thing is we don't have a transport to load the bamboo and only have 4 men power.

H.O.H.O

Cheerio☻☺




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me?